Analysis on the competition pattern of China’s high-end mobile phone market in 2020: Huawei’s share is the first and Apple’s falls to the second (Figure)

Recently, IDC released the analysis report. According to the report, based on the current speed of China’s 5g market and the strong appeal of Apple brand in China, the new iPhone is expected to inject new vitality into the relatively sluggish mobile phone market this year from two aspects of terminal and application, and continue to help the rapid development of domestic 5g market. If we pay attention to the market of iPhone 12 Series in the price range of more than $600, the capacity of domestic market at this price will be about 23.5 million in the first half of 2020. From the perspective of China’s high-end income and market structure, the market share of smart machines in the first half of 2020 at the price above $600 shows that Huawei ranks first with 44.1% market share, followed by apple with 44% share. The two together accounted for 88.1% of the high-end machine market share.

has been officially launched in 2020 over the past few days, although iPhone 12 make complaints about the new product. It is worth noting that the iPhone 12 series is Apple’s first 5g mobile phone. Among the top five mobile phone brands in the world, apple is the last to release 5g mobile phone, which is about a year slower than the other four manufacturers. < / P > < p > according to the data of the information and Communications Institute, in September 2020, the total shipment volume of domestic mobile phone market was 23.334 million, a year-on-year decrease of 35.6%; from January to September, the total volume of domestic mobile phone market was 226 million, a year-on-year decrease of 21.5%. In terms of models on the market, in September 2020, 58 new mobile phone models were launched in China, with a year-on-year decrease of 35.6%. From January to September, a total of 359 new models were launched, a year-on-year decrease of 17.1%. < p > < p > among them, 5g mobile phones keep a steady development. According to statistics, in September 2020, the domestic market shipped 13.99 million 5g mobile phones, accounting for 60.0% of the same period; from January to September, the domestic market had 108 million 5g mobile phones, accounting for 47.7%. In terms of models listed on the market, in September 2020, 26 new models of 5g mobile phones were listed in the domestic market, accounting for 44.8% of the total number of new models in the same period; from January to September, 167 new models of 5g mobile phones were listed in the domestic market, accounting for 46.5%. < / P > < p > for more information, please refer to the release of the China Business Industry Research Institute. At the same time, China Business Industry Research Institute also provides industry big data, industrial intelligence, industrial research report, industrial planning, park planning, the 14th five year plan, industrial investment promotion and other services. Continue ReadingASMC, a lithography maker, was one of TSMC’s 14 top suppliers last year

Author: zmhuaxia