Or will it subvert the blockchain, the biggest rival of Ethereum? Uncovering the big cross chain killer: Boca

In 2017, Boca’s first private placement, with a private placement price of $35. It took just seven days to get funding for 485331 eth, which was worth about $144 million at the time. < / P > < p > until recently, due to the impending launch of Boca’s main network, its token dot was launched on several major digital currency exchanges, with a peak of 340 US dollars. < / P > < p > the blockchain industry seems to be busy, but in fact, there are not many really valuable projects. Most of the projects are patchwork. Use blockchain for marketing, and hype digital currency in the name of blockchain. < / P > < p > Ethereum is equivalent to a blockchain operating system, just like Android in a mobile phone. Make the blockchain a computer that can run anything. < / P > < p > it is the emergence of Ethereum that drives the rise of ICO, and the blockchain public chain market has entered a stage of blooming flowers. In 2018 alone, 28 public chain projects were listed. However, there is a serious problem here, that is, there is no information exchange between public chains. These public chains are isolated islands, like computers without network. < / P > < p > so Gavin wood saw these problems and he created poca. The target of Boca is to be a “router” between public chains, so that different blockchains can be interconnected. < / P > < p > this is a very creative and bold idea, because when everyone is building an independent public chain, Gavin wood thinks of Boca, the blockchain’s killer: connect all public chains, create a unified blockchain world! < / P > < p > the core function of poca is to link different blockchains, so that the assets and messages of the blockchain can be exchanged by connecting the Boca. This operation is also known as cross chain. < / P > < p > we should all know that there is a CPU inside the router, and there is a network socket on the shell of the router. If you want to connect the computer with cable, you need to buy a network cable. < / P > < p > so if we simply use router as an analogy, Boca also designs three roles: relay chain, parallel chain and block chain bridge. Corresponding to CPU, network socket and network cable respectively. < / P > < p > and the blockchain bridge can be compared to a network cable, through which other computers can be connected. In Boca, the bridge is to link other public chains. < / P > < p > there are many parallel chains around the relay chain of Boca. Parallel chain is the chain of poca’s realization of specific scenarios. Parallel chain can have its own token and consensus mechanism. < / P > < p > on the parallel chain, the blockchain bridge can also be added to realize the link with other public chains. For example, a blockchain bridge connecting bitcoin can be added to the parallel chain, so that the parallel chain can realize the connection with bitcoin. < / P > < p > is through the relay chain, parallel chain and blockchain bridge, Boca can connect the isolated islands of the whole blockchain, so as to form a real interconnection of blockchain. < / P > < p > as a result, ICO flooding began in 2017, creating a wave of digital currency bull market. The huge demand also made the price of eth from $200 to $1400 at its peak. < / P > < p > if Ethereum is the most popular operating system in the blockchain, Boca will be the core router in the blockchain world and the Internet world. < / P > < p > the total circulation of dot is 10 million, of which 3 million dots will be held by the Web3 foundation, 1.5 million will be given ecological rewards, and the remaining 5 million will be auctioned as early as 2017. < / P > < p > the first is the handling charge: when users use Polkadot for cross link communication, they need to pay dot as the handling fee to the verifier. < / P > < p > as early as may 2020, Boca community launched a vote on dot expansion. The purpose of the expansion is to avoid the use of decimals in dot processing and to implement a more convenient computing system. < / P > < p > on July 13, a vote on enlarging the issuance of dot tokens was officially launched. There were four options: no amplification, 10 times amplification, 100 times amplification and 1000 times amplification. < / P > < p > in the end, 100 times the result was cast, that is, after this vote, the original 10 million dot cap was issued to 1 billion dot instantly. < / P > < p > if you need to access the parallel chain in the wave card, you need to bid for the parallel chain slot through dot, and you need to bind dot to get the right to use the parallel chain. < / P > < p > in addition to the above three functions, dot can also produce equity effect by nominating proof of interest. In short, a dot mortgage can generate income. < / P > < p > we know that the consensus mechanism of bitcoin is pow, and those who do more will have a better chance of accounting. In terms of process, it is the most fair, but because of the constant calculation, it is very energy consuming. < / P > < p > the consensus mechanism of Ethereum 2.0 is to prove the rights and interests of POS, which is distributed according to the amount of mortgage funds. Whoever has more pledged currency will have a greater opportunity to get bookkeeping. The defect of POS is that the stronger is stronger, the more mortgage, the more income, which is easy to form monopoly. However, poca’s consensus mechanism is the proof of nomination rights and interests, which is improved on the basis of POS, so as to perfectly solve the final outcome of monopoly. < / P > < p > not everyone can be a miner. To be a miner, you have to get the top vote. The nominees need to mortgage dot to Boca network to vote. < / P > < p > if this is a simple rule, the nominator has no preference in choosing who to be a miner. It doesn’t seem to matter to the nominees who you vote for or who you don’t vote for. < / P > < p > once the nominator has finished voting on the nominees, an interest alliance can be formed between the nominator and the verifier. The mining reward received by the verifier will be divided between the verifier and the nominator, and the proportion of the sharing is called Commission. < / P > < p > this Commission is set by the verifier himself. If the Commission is set to 100%, all the mining rewards received by the verifier will not be allocated to the nominees. If it is set to 10%, the verifier will receive 10% of the mining reward, and the remaining 90% will be divided by all the nominees of the verifier. < / P > < p > for example, if the verifier gets 100 dot nominations, the nominees who mortgage 10 dot can get 10% of the remaining 90%. < / P > < p > suppose Xiao Wang and Xiao Li hold 10 dot and 20 dot respectively. They find that Xiao Zhang is very kind as the verifier. The Commission of miners is set at the lowest 1% of the whole network, that is to say, only 1% of the reward is reserved for the miners, and the rest is distributed to voters. < / P > < p > when Xiao Zhang got 100 dots for mining, he left one dot by himself, and the remaining 99 dots were distributed to Xiao Wang and Xiao Li. < p > < p > between Xiao Wang and Xiao Li, because Xiao Wang accounted for 1 / 3 of the 30 dot votes obtained by Xiao Zhang, Xiao Wang got 33 dot and Xiao Li got 66 dot. Therefore, NPOs realizes the game between nominees and verifiers, and between nominators and nominators through three principles: voting ranking, commission proportion set by verifiers, and distribution of mortgage amount among nominees, so as to realize the balance of decentralization. < / P > < p > at present, the assets issued by various public chains cannot be interconnected, so they must be operated through centralized exchanges, which also makes the centralized exchanges grow stronger and stronger. < / P > < p > and the real core value of Boca is to connect all the existing chains and make them interconnected to achieve the effect of 1 + 1 & gt; 2. In order to realize the real value of the blockchain, the value of the blockchain must be connected with each other. Privacy Policy