The living room is full of smoke in the early morning It’s a well-known brand mobile phone that blew up

Reporter came to Ms. Li’s home to see, in Ms. Li’s home TV cabinet, put a burnt Samsung mobile phone, there are also charred charging lines. In particular, the whole black battery of < p > has been burned. And leather TV cabinet, also was burned a piece of black, one side of the watch also burned. < / P > < p > “the living room is full of smoke, and the mobile phone crackles like it is going to explode and burn. Sparks go up the plug of the line. My husband quickly pulls out the plug and extinguishes the fire.” However, after checking, the reporter found that Ms. Li’s mobile phone is charged overnight, and the charger and charging cable are also third-party brands. Does this affect the deflagration of the mobile phone? In this regard, Samsung’s customer service personnel said that a special charger of 2.0 Amperes should be used. Subsequently, Samsung also immediately commissioned its maintenance station to send people to the door. After taking photos, the relevant staff asked Ms. Li to list the damage and then left. After that, people from Samsung’s Beijing head office who refused to give their names called the reporter and said that they had contacted Ms. Li and would test the mobile phone to find out the cause of the explosion. Once the result is found, it will be informed. < / P > < p > “there will be internal and external reasons. For example, there are some problems in the mobile phone itself, and of course, there are also relevant reasons for the safety measures of consumers themselves.” < / P > < p > many people will be greedy for convenience and choose the charger at will. Even because the mobile phone is short of power, they will be greedy to eat. If they use those chargers that are too tight or too loose, there are great security risks. < / P > < p > it is a habit of many people to put a rechargeable mobile phone on the bed. This habit is very likely to cause casualties due to the leakage of the mobile phone or overheating and explosion. It is a bad habit of coveting convenience. < / P > < p > many couples like to change from charging to making phone porridge when charging, which not only has great security risks, but also makes the human body accept greater radiation, so it is not recommended to use mobile phones when charging. Continue ReadingXiaomi new machine real machine exposure center dig hole screen design or high color thousand yuan machine

Author: zmhuaxia